Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Stop: Germany

MY STORY WHEN I MOVED BY MIKA TEIXEIRA METZ CHAPTER 1: GERMANY

One day I visited Germany. Well for a

Week.

I miss my friends a lot. : [

It is nice and it’s where my dad grew up.

It’s a long flight.

I ALWAYS take a nap on the plane.

I went to Iceland too.

They have weird language in Iceland.

In Germany they have the tiniest motels ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my cousins live right across my apartment.

I still feel in United States of America. :]

On the first night it was my dads dad birthday.

It was cool.

Right now I’m in black forest.

It is very snowy here.

There is a dog-named cookie.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mika

    Have you made any snowballs yet??

    How about a snowman??

    Or a snowcone????

    Send pics when you do

    Love

    Barbara & Billy

    ReplyDelete