Friday, December 24, 2010

DAY 4

Yesterday I went on a street train by my self with my cousins in Germany. It was cool. That is how I went back to my opi’s house. I went back there because I had a sleep over at my cousins’ house. We made pizza together. My dad said I had the best pizza dough that my dad could ever make.

At the Christmas market I went on the same exact carrousel as my dad used to go on when he was a little kid. And there is chocolate covered bananas, apples, strawberries, grapes tangerines, pears and all of them together on one stick also covered in chocolate. But I just pick bananas.

Today is Christmas!!!!!!!!!! For Christmas I want a DSI with the game scribblenauts and a remote control spider, car and dinousar and legos and a rocket pump and a sled and I don’t think I will get this but I want a dog. And I am sure I wont get this but I really want it is an Iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment